Battery safety guide
Electronic cigarettes contain Lithium Ion Batteries (the same as mobile phones). It is very important to treat rechargeable batteries with care. Please follow these instructions to prolong the life of your battery and to stay safe:
- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Never charge or leave the battery in the charger overnight.
- Once the battery is charged, remove it from the charger.
- Only use chargers and adapters supplied with your device or made specifically for it.
- Do not use chargers or adapters intended for other devices.
- Never charge with a modified charger.
- Never charge with a damaged charger.
- Never attempt to charge a battery that has been dropped or damaged.
- Never attempt to modify the battery
- Never disassemble a battery.
- Always keep your batteries away from extreme sources of heat
- Never dispose of batteries in fire or water
- Always beware of static electricity
- Never place a battery next to mobile phones, e-readers or magnetised objects
- Clean the contacts between the battery and clearomiser regularly, as e-liquid can seep into this area
If you take good care of your batteries, the risk of them failing is very low indeed.