Perfumer’s Apprentice DK Tobacco Base II Concentrate provides an authentic earthy and slightly bitter tobacco flavour that is good to use as a base flavour for your own e-liquid tobacco blends. Many users have commented on the strength of this concentrate; it is very potent and so we would recommend you mix it at 5% initially and work from there. Perfumer’s Apprentice DK Tobacco Base Concentrate works well with other Virginia tobacco flavours or you can add marshmallow, liquorice, vanilla or caramel flavours to your mix to create your own unique blend of tobacco flavoured e-liquid. This flavour concentrate requires steeping for a week or so before you can enjoy it at its best.
This is an alternate version of our DK Tobacco Base Flavour that does not contain Ethyl Alcohol. The original flavour can be found here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for DK Tobacco Base II Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrate
No Reviews yet - why not be the first