Perfumer’s Apprentice DK Tobacco Base Concentrate provides an authentic earthy and slightly bitter tobacco flavour that is good to use as a base flavour for your own e-liquid tobacco blends. Many users have commented on the strength of this concentrate; it is very potent and so we would recommend you mix it at 5% initially and work from there. Perfumer’s Apprentice DK Tobacco Base Concentrate works well with other Virginia tobacco flavours or you can add marshmallow, liquorice, vanilla or caramel flavours to your mix to create your own unique blend of tobacco flavoured e-liquid. This flavour concentrate requires steeping for a week or so before you can enjoy it at its best.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for DK Tobacco Base Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateRoman
Very strong and characteristic hard to describe bitter taste. Best for me is dilution 3-7% depends on PG/VG proportion - so its very economical as well. I love bitter taste so basicly I love it. One of my best - however it is not all day vape type - vape it when you really want intensive impression.
Rather Potent but then all TFA Tobaccos are to me. I've had some success with this as a base for colleagues who prefer tobacco vapes. Needs a lot of steeping and virgin tobacco types to mellow it out. Works well with vanilla and dulce for a sweet caramel tobacco.
It didn't smell great, it that is was very harsh. Mixing to a less than my normal ratio and was still too powerful. I normally only smoke tobacco, but I just couldn't enjoy it. It's not rotten, and could be for you if you can't find anything strong enough.
Excellent seller , excellent flavour
fantastic delivery service,excellent base or on its own many thanks
See all and leave a review