This is, by far, the best ice cream flavour we have tried. Great on its own or mixed with other flavours.
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is one of the flavours that could potentially form aketones (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl). However, The Perfumer’s Apprentice have created the Vanilla Bean Gelato, which is a diketone free replica of this flavour.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water, Acetyl Propionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateCharlie
its very nice but over powers other flavours need to mix @ 3% max
great mixed into cheescakes
Vaped this stand-alone when it first arrived, (around 12% I believe?), Very nice vanilla bean, not quite a peppery-nes but it kind of emulates that vanilla bean pod like the black bits in the real ice cream. Great as a mixer and stand-alone
So,it's amazing for the simply reason that it can be vaped stand alone or you can mix it were you need creamy vanilla.Raccomand it 🙂
A must have, great all round flavour and very versatile...
This really is a curious one, on its own, it has a smooth and sweet vanilla ice cream taste and the sensation in mouth is an on tongue smoothness that feels as if I am sucking on a boiled sweet, it’s quite pleasant. The curiosity occurs on the breathe out where it reveals an unusual sort of peppery sensation again not exactly unpleasant, just odd, maybe needs longer to steep. This really comes into its own though when added to give a sweet and smooth vanilla taste that brings with it that on tongue texture of a boiled sweet. Will be getting this again when needed but only for use a mixer Below is a list of vanillas that I have tried so far and commented on Perfumer’s apprentice French vanilla deluxe. Capella Simply vanilla. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla bean ice cream. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla custard. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla swirl. Flavour west Madagascar vanilla.
Out of the flavours I've purchased (50+) this one is the best standalone, and enhancer... it's amazing! but don't take a word for it, order a bottle today!
very nice at 10% straight after mixing currently leaving to steep and should be a lot better.
Really nice flavour, not tried on own, only in mixes but it hasn't disappointed. I put this with some toffee and Bavarian cream, beautiful toffee ice cream, lovely!
Sweet and strong flavour , can be vaped alone
smells gorgeous. a must have that improves nearly any mix
adds a nice creaminess to fruits and custards, I'll be restocking this one soon.
If there was an option to leave 101 stars I would, out of the 20 flavours I ordered this one stands out. If you've tried mtbakervapor and loved german chocolate beefcake flavour then you will love this!