Perfumer’s Apprentice Vanilla Bean Gelato Concentrate is the best ice cream flavour we have tried; rich, creamy and smooth with a delicious vanilla taste. Most users are impressed with the versatility of this concentrate, which makes it a valuable addition to any DIY mixologist’s collection; it enhances a multitude of fruit and dessert flavours by adding a rich and creamy depth to the other flavours, but tastes wonderful just on its own. The Perfumer’s Apprentice Vanilla Bean Gelato is one of those concentrates that many users would never be without, but your e-liquids will need a few days’ steeping to enjoy their flavour at its best. Vanilla Bean Gelato is an aketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free version of the Perfumer’s Apprentice Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
Recommended percentage: 5 – 10%
Recommended steep time: 1 – 4 weeks
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol, Butyric Acid.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.