Perfumer’s Apprentice Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Concentrate is, by far, the best ice cream flavour we have tried; rich, creamy and smooth with a delicious vanilla taste. Most users are impressed with the versatility of this concentrate, which makes it a valuable addition to any DIY mixologist’s collection; it enhances a multitude of fruit and dessert flavours by adding a rich and creamy depth to the other flavours, but tastes wonderful just on its own. The Perfumer’s Apprentice Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is one of those concentrates that many users would never be without, but your e-liquids will need a few days’ steeping to enjoy their flavour at its best.
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is one of the flavours that could potentially form diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl). However, The Perfumer’s Apprentice have created the Vanilla Bean Gelato, which is a diketone free replica of this flavour.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water, Acetyl Propionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateGeegee73
Use this is quite few mixes to bubblegum to strawberry this is a must have in any kit taste is spot on
This has become my favourite alternative to custard as I find it does not taste like playdough. The flavour is rounded and not artificial like too many custards
Absolutely stunning flavour..use this in most of my mixes. Needs a good week's steep though
its very nice but over powers other flavours need to mix @ 3% max
great mixed into cheescakes
See all and leave a review