This is, by far, the best ice cream flavour we have tried. Great on its own or mixed with other flavours.
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is one of the flavours that could potentially form aketones (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl). However, The Perfumer’s Apprentice have created the Vanilla Bean Gelato, which is a diketone free replica of this flavour.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water, Acetyl Propionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratedoug bolton
Absolutely stunning flavour..use this in most of my mixes. Needs a good week's steep though
its very nice but over powers other flavours need to mix @ 3% max
great mixed into cheescakes
Vaped this stand-alone when it first arrived, (around 12% I believe?), Very nice vanilla bean, not quite a peppery-nes but it kind of emulates that vanilla bean pod like the black bits in the real ice cream. Great as a mixer and stand-alone
So,it's amazing for the simply reason that it can be vaped stand alone or you can mix it were you need creamy vanilla.Raccomand it 🙂
See all and leave a review