The innovative XTAR VC2+ is a smart charger that features a countdown timer for each bay, showing the time to fully charge the battery. The XTAR VC2+ will recognize, charge and display both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries simultaneously. It also gives you total control of the charging speed (0.5A/1.0A). The USB Output with Power-Path Management System enables you to charge batteries and also any external device at the same time while it is plugged in. This also means that it works as a USB power bank with a lithium-ion battery, allowing you to charge your USB powered devices on the go or in an emergency from your charged lithium-ion batteries.
- LCD screen display charging current, charge state, charge time remaining, and mAh charged
- Reverse-polarity and short circuit protection circuit
- Two independent charging channels
- Supports both Lithium-ion and NiMH batteries
- USB power bank output (up to 1A maximum output)
- Three stage TC-CC-CV charging algorithm
- Three-stage charging and protection circuit rest capability
- IC temperature monitor
- Compact size, portable
- Input: 5.0V DC/500mA (micro USB)
- Charge rate: 0.5A / 1A
- Termination Voltage: 4.20v +- 0.05V
- Works with: 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 25500, 26650 lithium ion batteries
1 x Charger
1 x Carrying/storage Bag
1 x USB Cable
1 x Owners Manual
1 x Warranty Card
Founded in 2006, XTAR specialise in the development and manufacture of high quality Li-ion batteries, smart chargers, and LED flashlights. XTAR provide reliable products where safety is a major priority. XTAR dedicate themselves to taking social responsibility in environmental protection and improving the quality of people’s lives. With high standards of quality control, XTAR products have achieved all major global certifications such as CE and RoHS.
- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Never charge or leave the battery in the charger overnight.
- Once the battery is charged, remove it from the charger.
- Only use chargers and adapters supplied with your device or made specifically for it.
- Do not use chargers or adapters intended for other devices.
- Never charge with a modified charger.
- Never charge with a damaged charger.
- Never attempt to charge a battery that has been dropped or damaged.
Latest Reviews for XTAR VC2+ Battery Charger
No Reviews yet - why not be the first