This charger will effectively auto-adjust the charging current based on the cells chemistry or condition. You may find that cells are also charged at 0.5A initially and then increased to 1A mid way through the charge. This is a safety feature – and helps protect excessive heat build and prolong the life of the cells.
This charger is capable of charging two cells at 1A and is compatible with the new 20700 & 21700 formats (see below for more compatible formats).
- Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit
COMPATIBLE SIZES AND ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Real time OLED with analogue style gauges (Voltage, Charging Amps & mAh readout)
- 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/20700/21700/20650/26650 Li-Ion, IMR/INR/ICR/NCR
- Independant Charging Bays
- Suitable for IMR/INR/ICR/NCR batteries and Button/Flat Batteries
- Overcharge Protection
- Fireproof ABS casing
- 1 x VC2 Charger
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Xtar Warranty Card
- Never leave a battery charging unattended.
- Never charge or leave the battery in the charger overnight.
- Once the battery is charged, remove it from the charger.
- Only use chargers and adapters supplied with your device or made specifically for it.
- Do not use chargers or adapters intended for other devices.
- Never charge with a modified charger.
- Never charge with a damaged charger.
- Never attempt to charge a battery that has been dropped or damaged.
Latest Reviews for XTAR VC2 Battery Charger
No Reviews yet - why not be the first