Virginia Inawera delivers the warm, sweet and mellow flavours of a light tobacco blend. This is a smooth concentrate which is neither too sweet or too dry; it is not a heavy smoky tobacco flavour. Virginia Inawera can be used in many aromatic tobacco blends because it has a fairly neutral taste.
Recommended Mix: 1-3%
Recommended Steep time: 5 days
Inawera are a well known flavour house based in Poland in the EU. Renowned for their potency and strength, a little really does go a long way with this brand. Due to the strength of Inawera concentrates they are brilliant value for money, using in most cases half the amount of a standard concentrate, they save you money in the long run. They come in two varieties, the normal concentrates and the Shisha range of Inawera which is stronger and tends to be more authentic to the flavour it is trying to replicate.
View all Inawera flavours here.
Artificial & Natural Flavourings, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. Do not vape neat.
- This product does not contain nicotine.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Inawera & bottle them into commercial size bottles here in the UK in our ISO 7 clean room.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the manufacturing process.
- Please keep out of reach from pets & children.
- Store in a cool dray place securely fastened.