The Baker’s Dozen Victoria Sponge e-liquid provides the traditional home-made taste of a fluffy sandwich cake filled with luscious strawberry jam and thick whipped cream.
Victoria Sponge is such a timeless classic and the beautifully authentic flavour of this e-liquid means that it could very easily become your next all day vape.
The 60ml bottle contains 50ml of 0mg e-liquid, premixed to an 80/20 ratio, so adding the entire contents of the nicotine shot to your shortfill bottle will give you 60ml of 3mg strength e-liquid.
- We recommend that you wear protective gloves when mixing nicotine into your shortfill bottle and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove the childproof cap from the large shortfill bottle.
- Remove the nib.
- Remove the childproof cap from the small nicotine shot bottle.
- Insert the nib of the small nicotine shot bottle into the large shortfill bottle and gently squeeze the shot bottle until all the nicotine liquid is transferred to the shortfill bottle.
- Carefully replace the nib and the childproof cap securely onto the shortfill bottle and then shake the bottle well to thoroughly mix the liquids together.
- Dispose of your empty nicotine shot bottle carefully.
- Enjoy vaping your new e-liquid!
Ohm Brands brings all your favourite Vapable brands under one roof. All the brands you know, still lovingly blended by our expert mixers. All Ohm Brands can be found here.
The Bakers Dozen brand was created to provide vapers with a range of bakery-themed e-liquid flavours that have been carefully blended to make each one a unique vaping experience. Bakers Dozen flavours have all been based on prizewinning recipes submitted to the summer fete bakery contest by the ladies of the Women’s Institute and judged by the vicar. Every bottle of Bakers Dozen e-liquid is mixed by hand in their hygienic UK production facility to recipes that have been created, tried and tested in-house by their artisan mixologists, whose mission is to create the finest quality flavours possible.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin, Water.
If you like these flavours you may also like e liquid from this range.