The Baker’s Dozen Victoria Sponge e-liquid provides the traditional home-made taste of a fluffy sandwich cake filled with luscious strawberry jam and thick whipped cream.
After eating several slices, the vicar delivered his judgement: “I have nothing but praise for Mrs. Wiśniewski, who has baked to perfection this most quintessential of English cakes. The layers of light soft sponge give way to the exquisite taste of a fruity and sweet strawberry preserve, followed by hints of freshly whipped cream. I will certainly be indulging in a slice of Victoria Sponge cake this evening, when I sit down to write Sunday’s sermon- I’m sincerely hoping that the heavenly taste will provide me with some divine inspiration.”
Victoria Sponge is such a timeless classic and the beautifully authentic flavour of this e-liquid means that it could very easily become your next all day vape.
The 60ml bottle contains 50ml of 0mg e-liquid, premixed to an 80/20 ratio, so adding the entire contents of the nicotine shot to your shortfill bottle will give you 60ml of 3mg strength e-liquid.
- We recommend that you wear protective gloves when mixing nicotine into your shortfill bottle and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove the childproof cap from the large shortfill bottle.
- Grip the nib with your fingers and twist to unscrew and remove the nib.
- Remove the childproof cap from the small nicotine shot bottle.
- Insert the nib of the small nicotine shot bottle into the large shortfill bottle and gently squeeze the shot bottle until all the nicotine liquid is transferred to the shortfill bottle.
- Carefully replace the nib and the childproof cap securely onto the shortfill bottle and then shake the bottle well to thoroughly mix the liquids together.
- Dispose of your empty nicotine shot bottle carefully.
- Enjoy vaping your new e-liquid!
Founded in sunny Southport UK, the Baker’s Dozen brand was created to provide vapers with a range of bakery-themed e-liquid flavours that have been carefully blended to make each one a unique vaping experience. Baker’s Dozen flavours have been based on prizewinning recipes submitted to the summer fete bakery contest and judged by the vicar. Every bottle of Baker’s Dozen e-liquid is mixed by hand in their hygienic UK production facility to recipes that have been created, tried and tested in-house by their artisan mixologists, whose mission is to create the finest quality flavours possible.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin, Water.
If you like these flavours you may also like e liquid from this range.
Latest Reviews for Victoria Sponge Baker’s Dozen 0mg 50ml Short Fill E-Liquid
No Reviews yet - why not be the first