Perfumer’s Apprentice Sweetener Concentrate gives sweetness to DIY e-liquid recipe mixes without leaving an aftertaste. It is recommended to use this concentrate sparingly; start testing this sweetener at 1% to base liquid and then adjust it to taste, because it is quite strong and a little will go a long way. If this concentrate gets really cold, sometimes little crystals can form in the bottle- this is harmless, and they will go away if you warm the bottle gently. This product can also show a variation in colour from clear to light tan and like all other sweeteners, it will form a residue on your coils so be prepared to replace them more often.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Propylene Glycol, Water, Sucralose.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Sweetener Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Does the job adds that sweetness to your mix but you do not need much one drop in every ten mil is just right to give your juice a nice sweet taste but not too much most shop brought juice has as much as 4 or 5 percent in it which is all you can taste and kills your coils 😎✌️Don't smoke vape
Its sweet and sweetens everything, like sugar sweetens tea or coffee, like a layer of sweeteness. If you want to make your fruit flavours taste sweeter, rather than the 'layer of sweetness' that this provides use Ethyl Maltol.
Good to have. Just a little can go a long way
I permit myself to make a little correction,but don't feel offended for that,sweet point and taste is personal :). Ethyl malthol isn't just a sweetener,leave to your juice a backgound of cotton candy and sooo sweet strawberry. If you are searching for a sweetener that give you just sweet juice I raccomand this one. If you are searching for a complex sweetener that give you a little taste of strawberry cotton candy buy a bottle of ethyl malthol. For my experience,guys,it's dammney sweet!Try to mix a 0,25/0,5% iniyially and put another 0,25% to your sweet point. To give you an idea,my sweet point for a really sweet strawberry milk is "just" 1%.
See all and leave a review