Perfumer’s Apprentice Sweetener Concentrate gives sweetness to DIY e-liquid recipe mixes without leaving an aftertaste. It is recommended to use this concentrate sparingly; start testing this sweetener at 1% to base liquid and then adjust it to taste, because it is quite strong and a little will go a long way. If this concentrate gets really cold, sometimes little crystals can form in the bottle- this is harmless, and they will go away if you warm the bottle gently. This product can also show a variation in colour from clear to light tan and like all other sweeteners, it will form a residue on your coils so be prepared to replace them more often.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Propylene Glycol, Water, Sucralose.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.