Perfumer’s Apprentice Smooth Concentrate is a flavour softener, designed to round off harsh edges and create a smoother tasting e-liquid. This concentrate is designed to enhance other flavours and is not intended to be used on its own. Perfumer’s Apprentice Smooth Concentrate will round out any flavours which are too strong and provides your mix with a thick, satisfying mouth feel. It will soften the high notes of your blend while boosting your background notes, but do be sure to use this product sparingly, as adding too much will mute all of your other flavours.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Smooth Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateAlan
Use in drops, very strong but brilliant for balancing out sharp edges and blending recipes and an essential part of the DIY toolkit.
Go carefull! drop by drop, smooths harsh edges very nice- too much smooths is flat like flavor gone splat
great little item to have in the toolkit rounds out flavours nicely takes the edge off sharp notes
Rounds off sharp and harsh edges
Very strong don't use too much. Does exactly what it says
See all and leave a review