Vapable Red Alert shortfill is a red berry and black grape mix with cooling notes of sweet eucalyptus and subtle aniseed.
Available in 50ml & 100ml at a 70VG/30PG ratio.
You will get either a 60ml bottle or a 120ml bottle filled with everything apart from the nicotine, which is provided in separate bottles.
- 50ml will come with one free nic shot to make it up to a 3mg.
- 100ml will come with two free nic shots to make it up to a 3mg.
- We recommend that you wear protective gloves when mixing nicotine into your shortfill bottle and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove the childproof cap from the large shortfill bottle.
- Remove the nib.
- Remove the childproof cap from the small nicotine shot bottle.
- Insert the nib of the small nicotine shot bottle into the large shortfill bottle and gently squeeze the shot bottle until all the nicotine liquid is transferred to the shortfill bottle.
- Carefully replace the nib and the childproof cap securely onto the shortfill bottle and then shake the bottle well to thoroughly mix the liquids together.
- Dispose of your empty nicotine shot bottle carefully.
- Enjoy vaping your new e-liquid!
Natural and/or artificial flavouring, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine.
Vapable e-liquids contain natural and artificial flavourings, propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine. We use the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, sourced from the UK and EU and all of our ingredients conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of e-liquid we sell is mixed by hand in our hygienic UK production facility, to recipes we have created, tried and tested ourselves. This way, we know that we are delivering great quality in each and every bottle.