Perfumer’s Apprentice Pear Concentrate has all the authentic flavour of real pears- lusciously sweet, ripe and juicy. Many pear concentrates can taste very artificial, with an aroma that is similar to acetone, but Perfumer’s Apprentice Pear Flavour Concentrate has a very natural flavour, full of the authentic taste and slightly dry tanginess of real pear juice. Some users like to add a sweetener such as Capella’s Super Sweet to this concentrate to create more of a pear candy type of flavour. Perfumer’s Apprentice Pear Flavour Concentrate is delicious as a stand-alone flavour, but it is even better when combined with cream, fruit, beverage or floral flavours and makes a perfect choice for pear desserts and bakery recipes. Perfumer’s Apprentice Pear Concentrate is a truly delightful flavour to have on standby in your mixing cupboard.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and artificial flavours, propylene glycol, water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Pear Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrate
No Reviews yet - why not be the first