Perfumer’s Apprentice Nectarine Concentrate provides the exquisite taste of fresh nectarines- similar to a peach flavour, but with a little more tartness. The tangy juiciness of this flavour concentrate makes it a perfectly good stand-alone, but it will add brightness when mixed as part of a DIY recipe, making other fruit flavours shine. Perfumer’s Apprentice Nectarine Concentrate pairs well with peach flavours and watermelon, adding more high notes to the mix.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Acetoin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.