- Manufacturer: E-One Moli Energy Corporation
- Model: INR18650 P26A
- Size: 18650
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Maximum Discharge: 25A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Top: Flat-Top
- Protection: None
Molicel P26A Battery 18650
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or purse
- Keep lithium batteries away from metallic/magnetic objects.
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life (Usually 300-400 cycles), however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap. Repair or dispose of immediately.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Never charge or leave the battery in the charger overnight.
- Once the battery is charged, remove it from the charger.