The Baker’s Dozen Lemon Drizzle Cake e-liquid delivers the plain and simple taste of a traditional home-made buttery sponge cake with bright and zesty lemon.
The vicar absolutely adored the simplicity of this recipe: “This was the creation of Miss Peppin, who baked a light and wholesome sponge cake and then soaked it in lemon juice and sugar syrup, turning it into a delightfully simple but mouth-watering treat. This cake is perfect as it is, but I rather fancy it could be even better if served with a cup of Earl Grey tea! I congratulate Miss Peppin on her admirable effort and would like to reward her with a special trophy for the best Lemon Drizzle Cake that I have ever eaten.”
The 60ml bottle contains 50ml of 0mg e-liquid, premixed to an 80/20 ratio, so adding the entire contents of the nicotine shot to your shortfill bottle will give you 60ml of 3mg strength e-liquid.
- We recommend that you wear protective gloves when mixing nicotine into your shortfill bottle and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove the childproof cap from the large shortfill bottle.
- Grip the nib with your fingers and twist to unscrew and remove the nib.
- Remove the childproof cap from the small nicotine shot bottle.
- Insert the nib of the small nicotine shot bottle into the large shortfill bottle and gently squeeze the shot bottle until all the nicotine liquid is transferred to the shortfill bottle.
- Carefully replace the nib and the childproof cap securely onto the shortfill bottle and then shake the bottle well to thoroughly mix the liquids together.
- Dispose of your empty nicotine shot bottle carefully.
- Enjoy vaping your new e-liquid!
Founded in sunny Southport UK, the Baker’s Dozen brand was created to provide vapers with a range of bakery-themed e-liquid flavours that have been carefully blended to make each one a unique vaping experience. Baker’s Dozen flavours have been based on prizewinning recipes submitted to the summer fete bakery contest and judged by the vicar. Every bottle of Baker’s Dozen e-liquid is mixed by hand in their hygienic UK production facility to recipes that have been created, tried and tested in-house by their artisan mixologists, whose mission is to create the finest quality flavours possible.
Artificial Flavours, Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol.
If you like these flavours you may also like e liquid from this range.
Latest Reviews for Lemon Drizzle Cake Baker’s Dozen 0mg 50ml Short Fill E-Liquid
No Reviews yet - why not be the first