The Kanger CE4 Clearomiser is one of our most popular products for good reason- it is solid, dependable and user-friendly for beginners. At the same time, the bottom coil design of the Kanger Evod Clearomiser makes it a good back-up for more experienced vapers, giving a cleaner flavour and fewer dry hits because the wicks and coil are at the bottom of the tank. The Kanger Evod Clearomiser body is made from durable aluminium and thanks to the viewing windows on both sides of the tank, you can always be sure of how much e-liquid you have left. Since the top of the Kanger Evod clearomiser does not come off, you must hold the Kanger Evod upside down to fill it; the atomiser head of the Kanger Evod is removed by simply unscrewing the base. Replacement coils are available HERE.
- The Kanger Evod has a 1.6ml capacity and a bottom filling design.
- Unscrew the base and fill e liquid into the side of the clearomiser.
- Hold the tank upside down and fill with about 1.6 ml of e-liquid.
- Make sure you don’t fill the e-liquid into the centre hole of the clearomiser (that is part of the airflow and can cause leaking and gurgling in your clearomiser).
- Make sure the atomiser head is properly screwed into the bottom cap tightly and then screw the bottom cap back onto the tank.
- The Kanger Evod has EGO threading so will fit onto any standard battery we sell.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Replacement coils are available
Kanger is one of the earliest and most trusted e-cig manufacturers in the world, established in 2007. Focussing on innovation and invention in e-cigs, Kanger uphold the highest standards of quality; all Kanger products have passed CE, RoHS and SGS certifications and meet the international environmental management system ISO 14000 standards.
Latest Reviews for Kanger CE4 Clearomiser
No Reviews yet - why not be the first