A crisp, tangy apple flavour.
This has a strong and sharp apple taste, not a subtle fake flavour.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Green Apple Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateCraig
This is such a nice green apple vape as an all day vape for me.not tried mixing with any other flavours yet. used at 10% in a 60/40 mix thanks capable.
strong, with sharp kick like a real green apple. can overpower other flavours easily though
Not a standalone vape for, but very nice when mixed with Pear.
sharp but chemical tasting - napalms other flavours... and thats 2.5% mixed in with other flavours after 5-day steep (should be long enough for most fruit)... hope its just a slow steeper. is it supposed to make your juice cloudy? - everything else i make comes out clear. 'this was not the [strikethrough] driod [/strikethrough] apple i was looking for.'
See all and leave a review