Flue Cured Tobacco Inawera provides a very good realistic tobacco flavour with the aromatic undertones of fresh coffee. This is one of the better tobacco flavours to try if you enjoyed the taste of a strong hand rolling tobacco. Flue Cured Tobacco Inawera is a strong flavouring, so start at 2% and work from there, otherwise it can become unbearably strong; try mixing it with RY4 Double, Shisha Apple or tobacco flavours for a satisfyingly tasty all day vape.
Recommended Mix: 1-3%
Recommended Steep time: 5 days
Inawera are a well known flavour house based in Poland in the EU. Renowned for their potency and strength, a little really does go a long way with this brand. Due to the strength of Inawera concentrates they are brilliant value for money, using in most cases half the amount of a standard concentrate, they save you money in the long run. They come in two varieties, the normal concentrates and the Shisha range of Inawera which is stronger and tends to be more authentic to the flavour it is trying to replicate.
View all Inawera flavours here.
Artificial & Natural Flavourings, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. Do not vape neat.
- This product does not contain nicotine.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Inawera & bottle them into commercial size bottles here in the UK in our ISO 7 clean room.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the manufacturing process.
- Please keep out of reach from pets & children.
- Store in a cool dray place securely fastened.