This is a well rounded and full bodied fruit flavour for your eliquid, pure Marinello. You can even blend your own favourites such as Cherry Cola!
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Cherry Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)Andrew
This cherry flavour is so nice. Its bit sour side makes it nest cherry flavour I have tried. It also taste so good with cola added to it aswell.
Very rich, pleasant cherry flavour reminiscent of cherry flavoured boiled sweets, with almost no 'made in a lab' taste as you get with so many other cherry flavour concentrates, and a smooth lingering aftertaste. I was sceptical about the 'make FlavourArt concentrates 3%–5% of total' advice but made my first batch-ette at 5% and I am VERY happy with the results. So if you share my initial scepticism about flavour strength, I can assure you that the '3%–5%' advice is spot-on. In fact, if I'd ignored that and used a more usual (say) 10%–20% concentration as is needed with many other brands of flavourings, it would have been overpowering and revolting! Will definitely need to try the FlavourArt Black Cherry flavour next. I feel a new flavour blend coming on … LOL!
Been searching for this cherry flavour for ages! Not too sweet like most. With sour tones it's one of the best cherry flavours available.aqq
See all and leave a review