Perfumer’s Apprentice Cappuccino Concentrate provides all of the invigorating flavour and rich aroma of a freshly ground dark coffee- perfect with sweet cream or hazelnut flavours. The Perfumer’s Apprentice Cappuccino is a very strong concentrate with the emphasis on the dark bitterness of real coffee- we would recommend mixing at no higher than 2% initially, otherwise you risk overpowering the other flavours in your mix. If you are looking for a sweeter, creamier cappuccino we’d recommend Capella’s Cappuccino flavour.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water, Quinine Hydrochloride.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.