The Baker’s Dozen Blueberry Crumble and Custard e-liquid blends all the scrumptious flavours of the traditional home-made pudding.
The vicar’s verdict: “The slightly tart flavour of soft and plump blueberries is beautifully balanced by the freshly baked aroma of the sweet and buttery crumble topping, rounded off with a gorgeously creamy vanilla custard, which adds a velvety smooth finish to this quintessentially traditional dessert. Well done again to Mrs. Johnson- the queen of the crumble. I have no hesitation in placing this delicious pudding into the highly commended category.”
The beautifully authentic flavour of this e-liquid means that it could very easily become your next all day vape, so bring back your childhood memories with this old-fashioned classic. The wholesome and nostalgic tastes of plain and simple blueberry crumble smothered with rich dairy custard- what’s not to like?
The 60ml bottle contains 50ml of 0mg e-liquid, premixed to an 80/20 ratio, so adding the entire contents of the nicotine shot to your shortfill bottle will give you 60ml of 3mg strength e-liquid.
- We recommend that you wear protective gloves when mixing nicotine into your shortfill bottle and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove the childproof cap from the large shortfill bottle.
- Grip the nib with your fingers and twist to unscrew and remove the nib.
- Remove the childproof cap from the small nicotine shot bottle.
- Insert the nib of the small nicotine shot bottle into the large shortfill bottle and gently squeeze the shot bottle until all the nicotine liquid is transferred to the shortfill bottle.
- Carefully replace the nib and the childproof cap securely onto the shortfill bottle and then shake the bottle well to thoroughly mix the liquids together.
- Dispose of your empty nicotine shot bottle carefully.
- Enjoy vaping your new e-liquid!
Founded in sunny Southport UK, the Baker’s Dozen brand was created to provide vapers with a range of bakery-themed e-liquid flavours that have been carefully blended to make each one a unique vaping experience. Baker’s Dozen flavours have been based on prizewinning recipes submitted to the summer fete bakery contest and judged by the vicar. Every bottle of Baker’s Dozen e-liquid is mixed by hand in their hygienic UK production facility to recipes that have been created, tried and tested in-house by their artisan mixologists, whose mission is to create the finest quality flavours possible.
Artificial Flavours, Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol.
If you like these flavours you may also like e liquid from this range.
Latest Reviews for Blueberry Crumble & Custard Baker’s Dozen 0mg 50ml Short Fill E-Liquid
No Reviews yet - why not be the first