A devilish mix of blueberries and grapes, is hosted by, a full on aniseed candy kick, underlined by a refreshing menthol exhale. Likely to give Red Astaire a run for its money.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- T-Juice’s own recommended percentage for each flavour can be see in the product image (above). We would recommend mixing at this percentage first and then adjusting to your own personal taste.
- All of the T-Juice concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle T-Juice concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s bottle sizes only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Black N Blue T-Juice Flavour Concentrate (10ml)justin
This is ok but like sean said to much aniseed
Not a bad vape but too much aniseed and not enough of the berries and grape comes through, red Astaire is still my favourite
One of my favourites by far
See all and leave a review