The unmistakeable dark aniseed taste, enhanced with a couple of other background flavours, is reproduced as an eliquid you can vape and savour. One definite advantage of vaping Black Jack is that it will not turn your tongue black as the sweets used to! Nowadays the sweets just turn it grey. In today’s currency, one 1960s Black Jack would cost just 0.1042 pence, ah nostalgia isn’t what it used to be!
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Black Jack Vintage Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)Nigel Young
I love this one, especially when mixed with Menthol. I make a 40/60 100ml mix using 8% Black Jack & 4%Menthol, gives a lovely smooth Vape. 18 - 25 Watts I personally find gives the best flavour.
Superb flavour, Mixed at 50/50 leave a couple of days. Def one of my favs
Not overly impressed with this on its own, have seen other recipes that use this with additional licorice and aniseed, so will try again with some extras, felt it lacked something that made it not quite blackjacks, to me anyway.
Black Jack Vintage makes a great mix combined with Flavour West Absinthe @ 12%/5% - 50/50. Alas, on it's own I wasn't overly impressed but I'm sure I'll get it right with a bit of trial and error.
Dissapointed with this, far too much of a liquorice taste and not enough aniseed, at any percentage, tried from 3% to 20%
See all and leave a review