Perfumer’s Apprentice Black Cherry Concentrate provides a very realistic fresh cherry flavour, true to the actual berry rather than a candy-like or maraschino cherry flavour. Many users report that this concentrate can taste a little harsh if used straight away after mixing, so we would recommend that you steep your cherry-based e-liquids for a few days before vaping them. Perfumer’s Apprentice Black Cherry Concentrate mixes well with cola and ice-cream flavours and tastes great with chocolate for a vapable black forest gateau effect.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.