Imported from Italy, Arte Italiano Bilberry Concentrate gives the sweet but slightly tart and acidic taste of plump, fresh bilberries. The bilberry is a wild version of its American cousin, the blueberry and bilberries are eaten widely in Northern Europe, where they are prized for their intense flavour and dark purple juice. Arte Italiano Bilberry is a great flavour to vape as a stand-alone, but it is also an extremely versatile ingredient for a multitude of DIY recipes. Mixed with other DIY e-juice flavours, bilberry goes well with ice cream, cake, fruit, dessert, cola and cocktail flavours, giving an earthy, sweet yet slightly acidic flavour.
This Arte Italiano concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
Arte Italiano flavour concentrates are prepared to the highest standards in specialist facilities at Oleggio, near Milan, Northern Italy. Arte Italiano concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, which conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of Arte Italiano flavour concentrate that we sell is bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
*It is advised to use a glass tank with this concentrate once mixed*
• This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
• We suggest mixing Arte Italiano concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting them to taste.
• All of the Arte Italiano concentrates are PG based.
• There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Bilberry Arte Italiano Flavour Concentratenicholas
great in my fruity vape concoctions !!!
See all and leave a review