Perfumer’s Apprentice Bavarian Cream Concentrate has a rich and creamy flavour based on the classic dessert. It has a taste which is a little bit like custard, but it has a creamier texture with richer undertones. Perfumer’s Apprentice Bavarian Cream Concentrate is highly rated by our customers, who find it provides the ideal complement to any dessert recipe with its deep and smooth notes of cream with a slight over-tone of sweetness. Perfumer’s Apprentice Bavarian Cream is recommended for use with other cream and berry flavours and makes a perfect starting point for any complex dessert DIY mix.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
The diketone (Acetoin)-free version of Perfumers Apprentice Bavarian Cream can be found here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and artificial flavours, propylene glycol, water, acetoin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Bavarian Cream Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Goes great with some sugar cookie cap custard v1 and some vanilla bean ice cream and you get a great custard cream biscuit mix (Don't smoke vape
Not too over powering or sickly, fantastic.
One of the best cream that I've tried. I think the most of these concentrates are born forx mixig...so guys,I made a 30ml bottle with just this cream because it's very good. Raccomanded 🙂
Fantastic flavour, Will mix with almost any other concentrate. Very quick delivery too!! Very happy
very good mixed with other flavs
See all and leave a review