The Aspire CE5 Clearomiser is one of our most popular products for good reason- it is a very dependable and user-friendly clearomiser for beginners and everyday vapers. The Aspire CE5 is a new generation of fully TPD compliant bottom filling clearomisers based on the shape of the old CE5. It has a 1.8ml capacity and uses the tried and tested Aspire BVC coils, one of which comes pre-installed. The bottom coil design of the Kanger Evod Clearomiser makes it a good back-up for more experienced vapers too, giving a cleaner flavour and fewer dry hits because the wicks and coil are at the bottom of the tank. The Aspire CE5 Clearomiser body is made from durable transparent plastic, so you can always be sure of how much e-liquid you have left. Replacement coils are available HERE.
- The Aspire CE5 Clearomiser has a 1.8ml capacity and a bottom filling design.
- Unscrew the base and fill e liquid into the side of the clearomiser.
- Hold the tank upside down and fill with about 1.8 ml of e-liquid.
- Make sure you don’t fill the e-liquid into the centre hole of the clearomiser (that is part of the airflow and can cause leaking and gurgling in your clearomiser).
- Make sure the atomiser head is properly screwed into the bottom cap tightly and then screw the bottom cap back onto the tank.
- The Aspire CE5 Clearomiser has EGO threading so will fit onto any standard battery we sell.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Replacement coils are available HERE.
Aspire is a well-known and trusted vaping brand that was established in 2013 and has quickly become one of the leading brands in the vaping industry. Aspire pride themselves on their innovative and cutting edge designs and operate strict quality control systems to ensure that their products are well made and meet high standards of safety.