Perfumer’s Apprentice Apple Concentrate gives an apple flavour that is more sweet than tart, similar to apple candy. This mouth-watering concentrate is a great choice if you love fruity e-liquids because it makes a versatile ingredient in so many DIY mixes; use Perfumer’s Apprentice Apple Concentrate as a base flavour for apple pie or crumble recipes, as well as mixing it with other fruit flavours.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water, Polysorbate 20.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.