Imported from Italy, Arte Italiano Apple Fuji Concentrate gives the perfectly tart and slightly sour taste of crisp Fuji apples picked straight from the orchard. Fuji is a specific apple variety that is succulent, crisp, fresh and tart; the taste of Arte Italiano Fuji Apple Concentrate is very fresh and natural, just like the real fruit. Fuji Apple is lovely to vape as an individual flavour in eliquid, but also lends itself to blending with other flavours. If you love apples, try using Arte Italiano Fuji Apple flavour in your next DIY e-liquid recipe; this is the taste that really puts the juicy tang into apple pie or apple crumble e-liquid recipes.
This Arte Italiano concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
Arte Italiano flavour concentrates are prepared to the highest standards in specialist facilities at Oleggio, near Milan, Northern Italy. Arte Italiano concentrates use only the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients, which conform to British and European safety standards. Every bottle of Arte Italiano flavour concentrate that we sell is bottled by hand in our hygienic UK production facility.
• This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
• We suggest mixing Arte Italiano concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting them to taste.
• All of the Arte Italiano concentrates are PG based.
• There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
• Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Apple Fuji Arte Italiano Flavour ConcentrateRssllGdw
Mixed @ 4% steeped for a few weeks, upped to 5%. Not a strong apple flavour for me. The addition of anise, menthol, koolada worked though.
lovely crisp apple taste highly recommend and super strong flavour goes a long way.
See all and leave a review