This is a wonderful blend of anise notes that closely resembles the original “Green” liqueur of Paris long ago. Although absinthe is made with a concoction of different culinary herbs, the main flavours you get are notes of anise, fennel and wormwood which has a very earthy feel to it. You can liken the taste of absinthe to black liquorice blended with a herbal afternote. Absinthe II is the lower RF version of the original flavour and does not include the aniseed extract present in the previous flavour.
Recommended percentage: 5% to start.
Recommended steep time: 1-5 days.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.