Capella Silverline 27 Fish Concentrate gives the soft, sweet and fruity flavour of the popular American gummy candy, notes of raspberry and cherry are most apparent. The actual flavour profile of these sweets seems to be open to debate; some say that it is raspberry mixed with cherry, others say that it is red liquorice, while some swear that the flavour is actually Swedish lingonberry (in America they are called “Swedish fish”). Whatever its precise flavour profile is, Capella 27 Fish works perfectly as a standalone fruit flavour concentrate, but when combined with other ingredients in a DIY recipe mix, the fruity berry taste of this Capella concentrate makes it a perfect addition to custards, ice creams and confectionery recipes.
Recommended Mixing Percentage: 15%
Recommended Steeping Time: 1 Week
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well-deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world-renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, and Water.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting. All Capella flavour concentrates are PG based.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.