A strong and fruity pineapple flavour concentrate.
A little definitely goes a long way with this concentrate. We’d recommend an initial mix of around 5%. If you are blending this pineapple with other flavours you’ll probably only need 1-3%.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Pineapple Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateKeith
Got this for my son in law, who loves it he has order loads more
didnt like this at all it nearly tore my throat out,ended up in the bin,nowhere near as good as capella
Nice flavour. Mixed an 80% mango and 20% pineapple but think maybe 75/25 would be better.
Very potent ordered as it was a bit cheaper than an other company but the flavour is still great makes nice juice
If mixed above 5% I found it sickly, 5% or below and it's the best pineapple available. I can also recommend it as an attractant in your bait for carp fishing - approx 10ml for 1 tin of spam chopped and soaked overnight. Carp love it and so do I (the pineapple, not the spam).
WOW. Super flavour - very very pungent. I attempted a Lilt-alike blend using a ratio of about 10/7 Pineapple/Grapefuit but that was a mistake! The Pineapple just stole the show. Not that I was too disappointed - it tastes really nice. But I have backed down quite a bit for my current remake - 6/10, which is better, but I might bump it up to 7/10 as I think that'll be just about right. Currently got a Fruit Salad-style blend on-the-steep using some of this mixed with TPA Raspberry and a little Peach as well. Looking forward to that one.
excellent item and prompt delivery
Really like this. Like a sweet Pineapple, nice and strong too. Max I have used it is 6% in a tropical mix. Love it
Perfection.. I love it my friends love it wish I had brought more before it out of stock! Would 100% recommend
Nice fresh pineapple after a little steep to get rid of the chemical note, but an excellent flavour once done, this is a must for any tropical mix you have but it can be overpowering if ratios are not worked out .
Lovely strong pineapple taste. Have tried Capella golden pineapple and preferred this one, its cheaper too! Not used as a stand alone, only in mixes, and its really good. A favourite of mine with this one is, mango 6%, coconut 3%, pineapple 4% and strawberry ripe 2%, really nice tropical tasting mix, one of my all day vapes. Will be buying again in 100ml.
Didn't like this. It's not real tasting, nor like the fake cheap fizzy juices. I do like pineapple, just didn't do it for me.
Haven't vaped this by itself just yet, but it compliments other fruits really well, really nice vape!