A deliciously creamy New York Cheesecake flavour from Capella.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for New York Cheesecake Capella Flavour ConcentrateJason
made 10 ml bottle tried a bit at 10% love it
best chesse cake flavour ever. very easy to mix no much of steeping required. %20 is spot on
Seeing all these positive reviews makes me feel guilty about saying that to me, it's the only flavour I've tried which is just disgusting and unvapeable. It reminds me of rank, wet cardboard. I'm wondering if I just got a bad one.
Definitely one of the best flavour I have tried to date. This time I made sure to order a 100ml bottle
This really is one of the stars of flavour concentrates, it can just go with anything, improve almost anything and is used in so many recipes it is ridiculous! I always make sure I have more on order before I finish a bottle. Nice fresh creamy cheesecake - brilliant.
tried some in a strawberry mix I wasn't too happy with now I've almost vaped the lot, think this is one of the essentials I've been looking for.
my No1 flavour since 2 years, love it !!!
nice flavour i vaped it on its own after 24 hours of steeping 10% flavour not strong enough. tasty none the less
Another one of my favourites, very realistic, lovely biscuity flavour. Improves with steeping.
Best cheese cake about! Wouldn't use to much of it tho.
As good as always.
No 1 for mixing
Very biscuit n cream but not Amazing. at 12% 70/30 3mg it's ok on its own but very good topped with blueberry jam or strawberry, I use it as a base st like 10% topped with something else at 2%.
Smells really good and good strength goes really well with fruits for them fruity cheescake mixes