A tasty lemon flavour by The Perfumer’s Apprentice. This flavour is called Lemon (Water Soluble) by TPA. It has a little of the bitterness of lemon that is missing from many other flavours.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Lemon Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
Goes great with lemon meringue pie gives it that extra lemon kick add some pie crust and you get a nice vape also goes great with yellow cake mix or you can make a nice lemon sugar cookie well worth getting 😎✌ Don't smoke vape
Really nice blend.
Awesome stuff... I opened the bottle to take a whiff and was really surprised by how natural it smells. It's more or less like the real thing. Very citrus-y, very fresh, very tangy. I've only used this in a citrus blend with other citrus flavours atm, so I cannot attest to its flavour in a standalone mix, but if the smell itself is anything to go by then it'll be very tangy - very much like a tart natural lemonade, or a deluxe lemon cheesecake flavour. Recommended.
Wicked, mixed at 8% with frosted Doughnut tastes great! Will order again!
only tried as a mixer with menthol, 2.5% menthol to 13.5% lemon is an ace combo if you ask me
Good lemon taste works well as a mixer
A nice lemon taste at 10% with a 70/30 mix love it..will try with lime.
I was loving this flavor every vape i hit ! Really amazing flavor recommend to try to everyone !
Very nice when mixed with strawberry cream ! Enjoying so far !
great lemony smell straight from the bottle, without that bitter after note commercial lemon juices have, works extremely well in my pink lemonade recipe... always a great service from Vapable, fast and well packaged and im keeping my fingers crossed that they extend their TPA flavour list, still missing a good few to my knowledge.
haven't found the right % with this one yet, but that said the lemon is starting to come through and probably better as an enhancer, I think this is a mix and steep concentrate rather than a shake and vape.
A good lemon, tasted a bit too natural for my liking, wanted something a little more artificial for my custards but for my pink lemonade it was perfect!
Rather weak to me, I prefer FA or CAP Lemon personally. Although a more natural flavor, it just lacks that edge.
A good lemon taste without tasting artificial 10-12% is enough
mixed with raspberry for a pink lemonade, a real hit love it