A crisp, tangy apple flavour.
This has a strong and sharp apple taste, not a subtle fake flavour.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Green Apple Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateCraig
This is such a nice green apple vape as an all day vape for me.not tried mixing with any other flavours yet. used at 10% in a 60/40 mix thanks capable.
strong, with sharp kick like a real green apple. can overpower other flavours easily though
Not a standalone vape for, but very nice when mixed with Pear.
sharp but chemical tasting - napalms other flavours... and thats 2.5% mixed in with other flavours after 5-day steep (should be long enough for most fruit)... hope its just a slow steeper. is it supposed to make your juice cloudy? - everything else i make comes out clear. 'this was not the [strikethrough] driod [/strikethrough] apple i was looking for.'
Average tasting. Nothing amazing but nothing wrong with it. Better apple flavours available.
Found this to be a great apple flavour smells like apple taste like apple and is delicious woukd buy again very nice
Great apple taste and strong enough to hold its own with any other fruit concentrates so be careful how much is used.
Smells incredible! Mixing it with some sour to see how it turns out can't wait to try it
crisp, bright and green....just like a Granny Smith should taste, there are better ones out there but price wise cant be beaten, and you can always mix apple flavours together for a rounded taste and depth.
I really love this flavour. An absolute must have for people that like fruit mixes. Its just lovely, really nice, crisp apple taste. I have a few favourites that contain this one. My favourite, (and what I'm vaping as I review this!) I'll share with you guys, it is green apple 5%, key lime 1%, marshmallow 3% and sweet strawberry 6%, a really nice all day vape. Give it try, you won't be disappointed!
A must in my very berry mixes, used often to add that sharp taste and lovely with Raspberries. Tweeked with Candy Apple creates a complimentary sharp and sweet.
Quite sharp, got a real apple taste to it. Very strong flavour and scent though, so be careful with it. I added a couple of drops of smooth to my favourite mix involving this and it toned it down just enough, but still kept a bit of the crispness.
Just like apple and it tastes nice with blackcurrant
for me best mixed with other flavours than stand alone!