A sweet, candy floss flavour from Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Cotton Candy (Circus) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratejulie
Very strong taste of burnt sugar which I guess is what cotton candy tastes like, wasn't what I had in mind but still vapable though in lower concentrations
Great little shake and vape.
Not a bad product was not really what i expected but still worked well smells good aswell
Nice mixed with a berry batch will be buying this again
No where as good as cap cotton candy works well as a sweetener but on its own thumbs down from me soz
This is a nice sweet cotton candy flavour nice on its own or with a fruity flavour.but a strong flavour. I used at 5%.which is even better value for the good price I paid.thanks vapable
This is exactly what you needed to add sweet mellow taste to any flavour mix, or used alone for candy sweet vape.
This is a great sweetener, lovely in a Berry mix, use it to bring out the sweet tooth child. Adds a lovely shape to the sweet rather than being too strong and leaving a a sugar coated tongue...
Circus cotton candy is NOT the same as normal cotton candy which can be used as a sweetener. Circus cotton candy has a hint of raspberry. I like to use this one with raspberry to give it that extra sweetness.
Overall it is a pretty good flavour, after a day or so though without any change, it becomes very sickly.
great for mixing at very low % though
Very strong, found I only need 2 drops per 5ml with most mixes.
We purchased this flavour, although its nice for the first few days, becomes very sickly after that, So i just change between flavours and go back to this after a few days and its really nice again
My go-to when in need of a sweetner, would recommend, just not on its own lol
Essentially EM. Use a little to start with and build it up, not a stand alone.