A super sweet concentrated sucralose sweetener by Capella.
This product is used to add extra sweetness to diy e liquid.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Capella concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
Latest Reviews for Super Sweet Capella Concentratedoug bolton
Excellent sweetener....be careful how much you use....veey potent sweetner
Great stuff to have in your mixing cupboard but dont use too much
A great sweetener to liven up recipes, only need a few drops per 30ml but this is a necessity for DIY!!!
It's good, 1-2 drops per 10ml max so great value but I prefer EM as it does not have that saccharine aftertaste.
brilliant sweetener,i normally use 1 to 2 drops per 10 ml so will last a decent amount of time.excellent value for money.a must for all diy vapers
this is very potent, but it does what it suposed to...very nice
Some times sweetener turns your coils black and candieshy..do not worry about it..just remember you only need maximum 0.5% to 2%
Does what it's meant to do. I use EM more but its not bad. Great service from Vapable as always.
great to add sweetness but go easy this stuff will over sweeten in a heart beat, i tend to use 1 drop per 10-15ml
brilliant at just 1 drop per 10ml 🙂
Preferred the sucrose sweetener.
Excellent sweetener, dont forget that u need a very small dosage
Wow..amazing loving my juice with 1 drop per 10m
Literally like adding sugar to your mix. Use very lightly
Use sparingly, good additive to have around though. It doesn't sweeten up any flavours, but is more the equivalent of adding some sugar to a mixture. 1 drop per 10ml, anything more and you get the nasty after taste.