A delicious, full flavoured blackcurrant flavour by The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin, Ethyl Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Blackcurrant Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratepeter
best left a couple of weeks at 13%
Not a lover of this blackcurrant, always seems to leave a sweaty taste. Does not go well with cheesecake, at all!
Not as nice as Vapable blackcurrant
Lovely fresh fruity flavour, gotta be at least 20% though
Really nice in mixes, got it specifically to make blackcurrant and licorice, and it was great. have also found several other recipes in which it goes great. Nice flavour to mix with, not tried as a standalone vape, but nice sharp taste in mixes.
Added 5%to blackcurrant and licorice (fa)3% in a 60/40 mix really good flavour.
Strong smell from this one decent taste as well great for mixing
Goes well with other fruity flavours but I like too add some mint too mine (about 5%) and steep for a couple days and turned out lush!
Nice subtle flavour at 10% 50/50. Better at 15% With a few days steeping to round off the flavour.
Great to add to the collection nice with apple and abit of koolada
Nice flavour, good for mixed blends. I mixed 10% Blackcurrant, 2% Strawberry and 3% Black berry with 1% E/M for a nice mix, steep for a few days comes out really nice 🙂
Haven't vaped this by itself just yet, but it compliments other fruits really well, really nice vape!
Mixed with my mix at 15% tastes like Ribena
Not sure about how much of this to use yet as it seems to get a little better with steeping.
I was really looking forward to trying this blackcurrant from TPA, as it is one of those classics that you just have to have in your juice box. However, I did find that I needed to use quite a bit of this to really get the flavour, which is surprising. Mixed with at 65% PG/35% VG, I needed to use approx. 25% of this concentrate to get the blackcurrant taste. When you get the right mix, the blackcurrant flavour is great though. Maybe it's just me 🙂