A realistic, fresh black cherry flavour by The Perfumer’s Apprentice.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Black Cherry Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
To me this has a perfume taste was not impressed but found one which is much better and that is valuable own cherryaid nice sweet flavour and we'll worth getting goes great with some cake batter dip yellow cake with a bit of custard added if you like cherry give it a go it's not going to cost you much and you never know you might enjoy it. 😎✌ Don't smoke vape
Fav flavour really nice vape
Lovely flavour great service
very strong, and spot on flavour
this is strong flav, but very nice
i like this,it is strong and smells more like cherry flavoured marzipan, but i like that 🙂
Very strong chemical smell from the bottle Steeped a mix for a week and it's gone nice enough
reminds me of cherry cough/throat sweets. Tastes pretty good though, it's strong so you only need around 5% or less. Haven't found a place for it in a flavour though as of yet.
Great Black Cherry flavour, but only after a week long steep I find, before that its harsh and is very chemically in taste and smell....be patient its worth the wait .
Nice after about 4days steeping.then black cherry is born.nice
this is a good cherry to work with im currently using this in cherry limeade I would peg this concentrate to be medium bodied if you are looking for a strong cherry that will work well on its own I would suggest (tpa) cherry extract but this does work well with other flavours
Found this one very potent, too much and it can end up a like a cherry cola, find the balance and its Dark cherry ice cream. One of my fav's.
Haven't vaped this by itself just yet, but it compliments other fruits really well, really nice vape!
Nice taste, but horrible rubbery after taste.
Amazing flavour! Just a touch in cola gummy makes for a nice vape 10% cola 4% bavarian cream 2% gummy candy 1% black cherry