The flavour, Fuji, was designed by FA Italy to be a refreshing but vibrant vape. Fuji is a specific Apple Flavour that is succulent, crisp, fresh, and sweet, just like the Fuji Apple variety that is so popular but which is so often unavailable in the UK as it is only grown in certain climatic conditions. The Fuji Apple was originally created by mating Red Delicious and Ralls Janet varieties to give the best of both fruits and our Fuji Flavour reflects this. It is lovely to vape as an individual flavour in eliquid and also lends itself to blending with other flavours.
This Flavour Art concentrate does not contain Diacetyl or related Diketones, including Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl, alcohol, sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, animal ingredients of any kind, preservatives, caffeine, sweeteners or colours. They are all gluten and peanut free, suitable for diabetics, vegetarians and vegans.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- Flavour Art suggest mixing their concentrates at an initial 3% and then adjusting to taste.
- All of the Flavour Art concentrates are PG based.
- We don’t rebottle Flavour Art concentrates – they are sold in the manufacturer’s original bottles only.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer), such as citrus, spearmint, cinnamon or aniseed can cause cracking or frosting in polycarbonate (plastic) tanks.
- Some concentrates (from any flavour manufacturer) that contain natural flavours (usually fruit flavours) can separate slightly. As with any e liquid components, we recommend that you conduct your own research and decide which ingredients to use accordingly.
Health and Safety
We advise the use of suitable protective outerwear, chemical resistant gloves, respiratory protection and protective eyewear when mixing e liquid.
Latest Reviews for Apple Fuji Flavour Art Concentrate (10ml)michael_grover
10/10 - Brilliant. Have tried several apple flavours over the past year or so and this is head and shoulders above all of them. Great on its own as a standalone and works well when used as a mixer as well. What's more, it's tasty straight out of the bottle, no need to steep. One of the most impressive flavour concentrates I've tried. As with all FA flavours it's on the pricey side, but because it's so moreish, making an investment in the more economical 100ml bottle is a no-brainer for me as it's less than half the price on a £/ml basis than the 10ml option and won't last long enough to spoil 😀
Made up 10ml at 6mg Nic with 3% Fuji, 3% Strawberry Inawera, 3% Peach Inawera. A flavorful fruity vape of the bat, how the flavors will develop over time I wait to see. Fantastic delivery from Vapable who have become my go to online store for juice supplies.
I've tried numerous apples over 4 years and this is simply the best there is. Lovely fresh crisp and more importantly a natural apple flavour.
Had to buy this for Rhodonite by ENYAWREKLAW (everyone should try it. Awesome!) and now using it in quite a few other mixes. Best apple out there.
Possibly the best Apple flavour out there, goes great with my Apple pie base..well worth buying
The best apple out there in my opinion. Mix with cinnamon. Superb.
one of my favourite FA flavours , great with FA caramel for caramel apple, or as a standalone vape, although i do like to mis in 1% of FA's Apple stark to add some sweetness.
great for the muffin man mix,very strong so only need a bit
Gail that's muffin man and it's gorgeous and when is apple fuji cumin bk in stock as need it to make my batch of muffin man thanks
I mixed this with cinnamon danish swirl and OMG so nice a really nice flavour
No need to think, just buy it. If you DIY you need this to make great vapes. Lends so well to so many recipes and mixes and can stand on it's own...if you're so inclined.