Absolute Zero Cool Lemon & Lime e-liquid delivers a crisp, clean and cool fruit flavour that will invigorate and refresh you; a delicious citrus juice combination of zingy lemon and mouth-watering lime is blended with a clean and fresh cooling hit. With wave after wave of flavour opening up and invigorating your airways, Absolute Zero Cool Lemon & Lime e-liquid will take your senses on an exhilarating and breath-taking adventure.
The 60ml bottle contains 50ml of 0mg e-liquid, premixed to an 80/20 ratio, so adding the entire contents of the nicotine shot to your shortfill bottle will give you 60ml of 3mg strength e-liquid.
- We recommend that you wear protective gloves when mixing nicotine into your shortfill bottle and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove the childproof cap from the large shortfill bottle.
- Remove the nib.
- Remove the childproof cap from the small nicotine shot bottle.
- Insert the nib of the small nicotine shot bottle into the large shortfill bottle and gently squeeze the shot bottle until all the nicotine liquid is transferred to the shortfill bottle.
- Carefully replace the nib and the childproof cap securely onto the shortfill bottle and then shake the bottle well to thoroughly mix the liquids together.
- Dispose of your empty nicotine shot bottle carefully.
- Enjoy vaping your new e-liquid!
Founded in sunny Southport UK, the Absolute Zero brand was created to provide vapers with a range of invigoratingly crisp and fruity e-liquid flavours that have been carefully blended to give each one a unique cooling hit. Every bottle of Absolute Zero e-liquid is mixed by hand in their hygienic UK production facility to recipes that have been created, tried and tested in-house by their artisan mixologists, whose mission is to create the finest quality flavours possible.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine.
Latest Reviews for Cool Lemon & Lime Absolute Zero 0mg E-Liquid- 50ml Shortfill Bottle With Free Nicotine Shot.
No Reviews yet - why not be the first