Capella Banana Split Concentrate recreates the flavours of the classic dessert with a delicious blend of fresh bananas and soft, creamy vanilla ice cream. This concentrate can be used to make a delicious vape all on its own, but is versatile enough to be used in cake and dessert recipes too; see below for a deliciously moreish dessert recipe using Capella Banana Split Concentrate.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Capella’s Banana Split is a rather strong flavouring. We recommend mixing this anywhere between 5% and 10% according to taste. Starting at low percentage is advised however, as steeping will intensify the flavour significantly over time.
Banana Split with Cream and Caramel Sauce:
5% Capella Banana Split
This Banana Split recipe is a satisfying blend of banana, cream, ice cream and sweet caramel sauce. As the mixture steeps, the banana flavour really comes to the forefront. The recipe is very versatile. The Caramel Sauce can be replaced with chocolate fudge sauce, by substituting Capella Chocolate Fudge Brownie V2 for the Caramel Candy. To intensify the banana flavour while keeping the creamy notes, Perfumer’s Apprentice Banana Cream may be added.
These are just our rough ideas and the results from experimenting and we are sure you have your own great recipes including Banana Split from Capella.
Feel free to add in the comments below any of your favourite recipes or tweaks to the ones above. We love to hear from you.
Natural and Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.