Perfumer’s Apprentice Banana Cream Concentrate gives a gorgeous blend of sweet and ripe bananas with a deliciously creamy background. Many users report that this is the best banana flavour they have tasted and it could easily be an all day vape if just used on its own, where the delicious banana flavour requires very little steeping before vaping. Perfumer’s Apprentice Banana Cream Concentrate can be used in a blend with other creams and many people like it mixed with strawberry flavours.
Recommended percentage: 10%
Recommended steep time: 1-3 weeks
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial flavours, Propylene Glycol, Acetoin.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.