Perfumer’s Apprentice Caramel Candy Concentrate tastes just like those gorgeously rich and creamy hard caramel sweets. Used as a standalone flavour, this concentrate really shines because its authentic taste really does make you think that you’re vaping sweets and is guaranteed to bring back nostalgic memories. Many users like to mix Perfumer’s Apprentice Caramel Candy Concentrate with other flavours, where it will pair nicely with custards and creams in a beautifully addictive DIY e-liquid recipe.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavours, PG, Water, Caramel Colour, Acetoin & Acetylpropionyl.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Caramel Candy Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratemick-reed
i didn't like this one, to me it doesn't taste like the sweets
was given this as a freebie absolutely spot on to the sweet needs about 10% upwards bloody lovely thanks 🙂
Nice flavour goes great with custard to make a nice sweet caramel custard mix and with English toffee doesn't have that heavy brown sugar taste to it ?✌️Don't smoke vape
I normally like sweet flavours but this just didn't hit the spot. I've found there are a few caramels I dislike. I tend just to keep a vanilla custard sitting for a long while and it does the job.
Is it just me? I've been mixing a while now. This Caramel Candy I fail to get any flavour from. In 3 mixes I've gradually stepped this one up to 18% in custard and RV4 mixes. Even at 18% my mixes have come out void of anything remotely like Caramel. All 3 mixes with a 2 week steep were vapeable but that's only because I had DDL & Custard in the base Why are ppl thumb-upping this stuff I'm wondering? Ideas?
See all and leave a review