Capella Bavarian Cream Concentrate has a rich and creamy flavour based on the French dessert. It has a taste which is a little bit like custard, but has a creamier texture and rich undertones. Capella Bavarian Cream Concentrate provides the ideal complement to any dessert recipe, because this flavour will give you deep and smooth notes of cream with a slight over-tone of sweetness. Capella Bavarian Cream is recommended for use with other cream and berry flavours and makes a perfect starting point for any complex dessert DIY mix.
Capella concentrates are among the world’s finest and enjoy a well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. The Capella name is world renowned for providing a huge variety of great tasting flavours, which are produced with the finest ingredients at their manufacturing facility in California, USA. All Capella flavour concentrates conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Capella’s Bavarian Cream is a strong flavouring that can overpower other elements in a mix so should be used sparingly. We recommend mixing this anywhere between 2% and 8% according to taste. Starting at low percentage is advised however, as steeping will intensify the flavour significantly over time.
2% Capella Bavarian Cream
This recipe is a subtle blend of doughnut with a hint of cinnamon and rich cream. The cream provides a full flavour that balances the sweet doughnut and brings the whole mix together. The recipe can be further enhanced by adding any number of fruit flavours such as Capella Sweet Strawberry RF, Vapable Blueberry, Perfumer’s Apprentice Green Apple or Flavor West Raspberry (Natural).
These are just our rough ideas and the results from experimenting and we are sure you have your own great recipes including Bavarian Cream from Capella.
Feel free to add in the comments below any of your favourite recipes or tweaks to the ones above. We love to hear from you.
Natural & Artificial Flavour, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Capella concentrates at approximately 15% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Capella concentrates are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from Capella (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 500ml bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.