A light cream, good for blending with other flavours.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Whipped Cream Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratesimonhodge71
Adds an ok creamyness but not really that noticeable at 5%. Hoping sweet cream is even better.
Nice used alongside other creams for a bit of 'thickness' and also in bakery and M. Milk type recipes, always have a bottle of this on standby!
As people say a great mixer needs atleast a week steep to get that cream flavour through...
Bought loads of this so far. Great mixer concentrate. Makes a smooth creamy vape.
This is a must have in your collection.I added this at 5%to banana cream 10% to a 50/50 mix..will also try with orange cream .love it.
See all and leave a review