Perfumer’s Apprentice Whipped Cream Concentrate gives a light sweet creaminess similar to squirty cream from a can. This is an excellent ingredient to have in your DIY mixing collection because although it is perhaps unsuitable as a standalone, it makes a good mixing ingredient by adding extra depth and a more fluffy mouth-feel to your recipes. Perfumer’s Apprentice Whipped Cream Concentrate is very versatile; it works well when used alongside other creams and gives a light creamy texture when mixed with fruit flavours, but do remember to be patient and allow your e-liquids to steep for a while to enjoy this flavour at its best.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Triacetin, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.