Perfumer’s Apprentice Vanilla Swirl Concentrate has a beautifully rich flavour with a creamy vanilla taste; an alternative to The Perfumer’s Apprentice popular Vanilla Custard, this flavouring does not contain the custard notes that could potentially form aketones (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl). For many users, Capella is the king of custards, but others find that this Perfumer’s Apprentice custard flavouring to be better, with its vanilla notes being a bit more prominent. As with all flavourings, taste is subjective but you will find that this is a lovely mellow and sweet concentrate, which can be used in a multitude of cake or dessert recipes, where it adds a soft and creamy vanilla taste without the custard.
The original Vanilla Custard from Perfumer’s Apprentice can be found here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.