Perfumer’s Apprentice Vanilla Swirl Concentrate has a beautifully rich flavour with a creamy vanilla taste; an alternative to The Perfumer’s Apprentice popular Vanilla Custard, this flavouring does not contain the custard notes that could potentially form aketones (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl). For many users, Capella is the king of custards, but others find that this Perfumer’s Apprentice custard flavouring to be better, with its vanilla notes being a bit more prominent. As with all flavourings, taste is subjective but you will find that this is a lovely mellow and sweet concentrate, which can be used in a multitude of cake or dessert recipes, where it adds a soft and creamy vanilla taste without the custard.
The original Vanilla Custard from Perfumer’s Apprentice can be found here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Vanilla Swirl Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratemark
Very good dessert vape additive
My second review of this flavour goes great with some INA shisha vanilla some creams and you get a very good custard mix needs a good long stepp minimum of three to four weeks but we'll worth the wait ?✌? Don't smoke vape
Goes great with custard or any vanilla mix that you need to add that creamy taste to a good flavour I use it in a lot of my mixing ?✌ Don't smoke vape
Fantastic flavour ....takes its time to come through but when it does is very moreish
Lots of recipes use this with custards, vanilla ice cream, vanilla cream...I think its good enough on its own. Lovely with a dragon fruit though. Great flavour
See all and leave a review