A great tasting and fantastic value vanilla custard flavour.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Natural & Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizes here in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Vanilla Custard Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateJohn Dyason
A nice vanilla custard flavour different to capella custard more of a vanilla taste to it and goes nice with any vanilla type of mix add some caramel and some creams and you get a great caramel custard mix good value for money 😎✌️Don't smoke vape
best vanilla custard spot on 90 vg 10% flvr 3mg nice after 1 week even better with time spot on to vapable 1st class
pretty good as far as custards are concerned, always have some in my mixing drawer
Good custard goes in a lot of recipes. Needs a good steep of 1 - 2 weeks for the full flavour
This is a nice custard I was hoping for a little more vanilla flavour but hey ho, got a really nice custard. On its own, it needs to be quite a high percentage to get the flavour through, it has a lovely smooth texture in the mouth with a very sweet taste but not sickly at all. It is very good for mixing, it is useful as a sweetener and I found I could keep adding it to increase sweetness with a hint of custard so good if you need a subtle, sweet smoother. I sat it in hot water for while it really did help to intensify the flavour. Below is a list of vanillas that I have tried so far and commented on Perfumer’s apprentice French vanilla deluxe. Capella Simply vanilla. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla bean ice cream. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla custard. Perfumer’s apprentice Vanilla swirl. Flavour west Madagascar vanilla.
See all and leave a review