Perfumer’s Apprentice Vanilla Custard Concentrate has a beautifully rich and buttery flavour with a creamy vanilla taste. For many users, Capella is the king of custards, but others find that this Perfumer’s Apprentice custard flavouring to be better, with its vanilla notes being a bit more prominent. As with all flavourings, taste is subjective but you will find that this is a lovely mellow and sweet concentrate, which can be used in a multitude of cake or dessert recipes but like all custards, it definitely improves in flavour after a good steeping.
10ml and 100ml bottle sizes are available from this page. We also stock many Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates in bulk/wholesale sizes here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural and artificial flavours, propylene glycol, water.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- We buy gallon sizes directly from the Perfumer’s Apprentice (in the USA) and rebottle them into 10ml, 100ml and 16oz (473ml) bottle sizeshere in the UK.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Vanilla Custard Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentratebob-about
Nah, sorry...as straight up custard it's not that great. Don't know where all these 5 stars are coming from. Was willing to give it a chance, but even with a cured in a new coil/wick build, ...still nah. Tried it coz it was a lower percentage mix, but not even close to Capella V1 or 2, if custard is your thing. (Straight up, or even for cream sweetener mixing). Sorry to say...very disappointing!
A nice vanilla custard flavour different to capella custard more of a vanilla taste to it and goes nice with any vanilla type of mix add some caramel and some creams and you get a great caramel custard mix good value for money 😎✌️Don't smoke vape
best vanilla custard spot on 90 vg 10% flvr 3mg nice after 1 week even better with time spot on to vapable 1st class
pretty good as far as custards are concerned, always have some in my mixing drawer
Good custard goes in a lot of recipes. Needs a good steep of 1 - 2 weeks for the full flavour
See all and leave a review