Perfumer’s Apprentice Marshmallow (DX) Concentrate has a soft, delicate and sweet flavour with a hint of vanilla. Add some creamy goodness to your e-liquid recipe with this classic marshmallow flavour. With its sweet taste and a hint of vanilla, Perfumer’s Apprentice Marshmallow (DX) Concentrate complements nearly any recipe, including beverage, dessert, chocolate and coffee based recipes and even makes a delicate and mild all-day vape when it is used as a standalone. This is a very useful ingredient to add to a mixing collection because of its versatility- it seems to give a fluffy texture to e-liquids and many DIY mixers use Perfumer’s Apprentice Marshmallow (DX) Concentrate to add sweetness and a fuller mouth-feel to their recipes (strangely, marshmallow even seems to enhance tobacco based e-liquids too).
This is the new DX version, which is diketone (acetoin, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl) free. The original flavour from the Perfumers Apprentice can be found here.
Perfumer’s Apprentice flavour concentrates are among the world’s finest and they enjoy a trusted and well deserved reputation among DIY vapers. Founded in 2004 in Santa Cruz California, Perfumers Apprentice produce their flavour concentrates using only the finest ingredients, all of which are certified as food-safe and conform to the strictest standards of quality and purity enforced by the State of California.
Natural Flavours, Propylene Glycol.
- This is a concentrated flavouring to be mixed in a DIY e-liquid. It is not to be vaped without diluting.
- We suggest mixing most Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates at approximately 5-10% initially and then adjusting to your personal taste.
- All of the Perfumer’s Apprentice concentrates we stock are PG based.
- There can be noticeable colour differences between different batches of the same flavour. This is a natural result of the flavour manufacturing process.
- The Perfumer’s Apprentice and The Flavour Apprentice are the same company and the products are the same. We only use the Perfumer’s Apprentice name because it is more widely recognised.
Latest Reviews for Marshmallow (DX) Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour ConcentrateLorenz
Smells, tastes, and vapes exactly like sweet marshmallows. Great for mixing, but also perfect standalone.
See all and leave a review